Sugar Pie Honey Bunch



Love these three Chuckleheads


November 9
After praying with a friend in need, early yesterday morning, I suggested she put on praise music. As we clicked off our phones I thought...I should do the same thing.  Our daughter had just set me up with Pandora (a music option) on my phone so I hit that button. The song lyric that popped on said, 
Sugar Pie Honey Bunch, I love you!" What a great welcome into prayer and praise time!!!

"I sing to God, the Praise-Lofty, and find myself safe and saved."  Praise 18:3

"I'm thanking you, God, out loud in the streets, singing your praises in town and country.
The deeper your love, the higher it goes; every cloud is a flag to your faithfulness."
Psalm 57:9-10
November Gratitude
Today's challenge is to see what acts of generosity might spring forth from our gratitude, by following through on the promptings of God's Holy Spirit in relation to our giving."

The Revive Our Hearts Prayer
"Lord Jesus, show me today how to express my gratitude for You and Your goodness through my acts of generosity today. Let me hold loosely to my time, my resources, and my possessions so that I might freely give them to bless others in need.  I choose to trust you to supply my every need so that I might meet the needs of others, for Your name and Your glory.  Thank You!"  In Jesus' Name

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?