A Message in the Light


Jesus said, "I am the world's Light. No one who follows me stumbles around in the darkness.
I provide plenty of light to live in."
John 8:12 MSG
December 15
Tis' the season for lights! This one caught me by surprise.
Walking into the bathroom of our Charlottesville hotel room, I cocked my head sideways to read the quote which lit up on the bathroom mirror.
"You know our practice at placing our guests at their ease."  
Thomas Jefferson

Ease is defined as "the absence of difficulty or effort."  I LOVE that!

Jesus is the Light of the World and he has come to be our ease.  There will not be an absence of difficulty or effort, but the load is lightened by allowing Jesus to walk through it with us.  Call upon His name.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?