To Be...Out of Control (In His Control)



We had a major blowout on the highway Monday. 
Thankfully my husband was driving and we were able to get off the road to safety.
 My man did an impressive job of changing the tire after giving up on AAA finding us.
My scripture card verse that morning was..."Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid: do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

February 21
The past week of letting God be in control with this house sale situation has been so freeing.
It has caused me to hit my knees and watch what God is doing.  One friend said, "He's not finished yet."  No, He never is!

Saturday morning I felt led to go to iTunes and listen to their Top Ten songs in the genre of Christian and Gospel. I went expecting God to speak and it was a glorious time.
This particular song, Control, by 10th Avenue North really hit home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfztu8-bBQ

"Oh, how You love me, somehow that frees me to open my hands up and give You control.
  I give you control, Oh, I want to give You control."

God has renewed my Spirit, He has put passion back in my life to radically serve him even at this stage in my life.  I think I shared how a couple weeks ago a godly woman spoke over me and said, "The sweetest years of ministry are ahead of you!"  I believe that and am listening and relinquishing control.  I know God is always on the move and I am willing to move wherever and whenever He wants.  Life does not stay the same, but for today, here we are at Shiloh.

On that same morning I picked up my scripture card for the day and read Romans 12:12
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."

A great verse! I decided to check it out in The Message and it caused me to do my Hallelujah dance.  This one needs to be posted at Shiloh!  It's my new life passage.

"Don't burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. 
Be alert servants of the Master, cheerfully expectant. 
Don't quit in hard times; pray all the harder. 
Help needy Christians; be inventive in hospitality!"  
Romans 12:11-13 

💗 Today's Biblegateway love verse  
"Love your neighbor as yourself."  Romans 9:10





Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?