To Be...Able to Laugh

These two crack me up!
Saturday she injured her knee and leg at a trampoline park,
so please pray for quick healing for this one.


March 5
God created laugher and it is so healthy! 
Helpguide. com has this to say about laughter: "Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and convening temporarily relieve pain."
And it's free!

"On your feet now-applaud God!  Bring a gift of laughter, sing yourselves into his presence."  Psalm 100:1-2 

I've read several articles related to the fact that laughter is contagious.  I've seen some pretty funny videos as well and found myself acquiring a wide grin if not outright laughter.  Supposedly, in the premotor cortical region of the brain is an area that preps facial muscles to move in response to sound.  So let's get out there and ignite some laughter today! 

"Sarah said, 'God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.'" Genesis 21:6 

My favorite baby laughing video of all time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxUulGkLu4I

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?