To Be...Going Through the Narrow Gate


March 2
Well, I left a man at the grocery store speechless.  All the large carts were lined up on the left, but then to the right was a long narrow passage to retrieve a small cart. It was quite challenging to get a small cart out.  A man walked up behind me as I was taking this picture and he said, "I hope you are emailing that to the manager, this is ridiculous."  We laughed it was taking longer to get a small cart out than it would to grab the groceries we wanted.
I explained that I was not taking the photo to send to the manager, but that it was an excellent reminder that narrow is the gate to heaven and very few will be getting in.  He had absolutely no clue how to respond, but I bet he will think about that every time he sees grocery carts!

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.  For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it."  Matthew 7:13-14

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?