To Be...Ever so Grateful


April 19
The movers arrived at our daughters home in Charlottesville, VA 8AM yesterday.  A little later I walked through the door with the essentials...toilet paper, a sweet tea and PRAISE MUSIC! The massive unpacking project began.  The movers were here  unloading and putting beds together for 11 hours!!!!  Around 11:30AM we were head high in boxes, when two precious friends from the lake walked through the door and said they were here for two days to help!!!!  I couldn't believe it and my daughter, who is 10 days away from a c-section,  burst into tears, sobbing with gratitude.

Truly, one of the kindest, most unselfish and generous gifts I have ever received in my life.  These two are really being the hands and feet of Jesus.  We will never forget this and they are making a an exhausting, daunting task seem doable by their smiling presence and encouragement.

"Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts."  Colossians 3:16

"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy  and appointed me to serve him."  1 Timothy 1:12


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?