To Be...Loving

A blonde, a redhead and now a brunette.


May 3
There's been a whole lot of loving going on the past few days.  This new little man hasn't had much alone time and I think that is fine with him.  He's done nothing to earn our love except exist!  Jesus feels that way about us.  Just because we were created we are loved by the Father and the Son.

"The Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God."
John 16:27

This may be a little far fetched, but when we love and take sincere notice of what is loved by others they are more apt to love us back and receive us into their circles.  Years ago, I began photographing dogs in the neighborhood with their owners.  That act of service was sincerely appreciated and I have made some wonderful new friends by taking an interest in their dogs.
Compliment someone's child and it earns you a special place in that person's eyes as well.

So off we go to offer up love, for we have received it in abundance.

I'm posting whenever possible!  This is a little early!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?