To Be…A Remnant


June 21
These three little diamonds are a remnant of a diamond bracelet that belonged to my mother.  I took the bracelet to be resized to fit my wrist and this part had been clipped off and put aside in a small envelop.  To me they were precious and I thought could have great purpose, so I asked the jeweler to make them into a necklace. I wear the necklace much more often than the bracelet.

While studying Romans this year it was exciting and inspiring to recognize how God purposely has chosen a remnant of people over the years for his purpose.
"So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace."  Romans 11:5

Just as God can do a lot with a faith the size of a mustard seed, He can do a whole lot with a remnant of His faithful believers!  So we must never, never, never give up!

"And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written, 'After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it,  that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord.." Acts 15:15-17

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?