To Be...Protected


Shaded and in a sun protective shirt.

First pontoon ride, bless his heart.
June 18

We are working on ways to keep this little one shaded from the sun.  All of us are covered in sun screen trying to stay protected.  Then when we hit the water, we are life jacketed!  Such effort to protect ourselves and to obey the law.

How do we apply spiritual protection?  Do we obey God's laws and recognize they are for our good?

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.  For he will rescue you from every trap and protect your from deadly disease.  He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."   Psalm 91: 1-4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?