Breathe

October 8
Week 3 Day 5 (Blackaby-When God Speaks)
Michael W. Smith sings:
This is the air I breathe This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me
This is my daily bread This is my daily bread

Your very word spoken to me
And I I'm desperate for you

And I I'm I'm lost without you.

One friend shared yesterday that God is humbling
our nation and we need to turn to Him and His
Word, which brings life.
Feed upon these verses today and be refreshed.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing.
The words that I speak to you are spirit,
and they are life. John 6:63

Set your hearts on all the words which I testify among
you today, which you shall command your children to
be careful to observe-all the words of this law. For it
is not a futile thing for you, because it is your life.
Deuteronomy 32:46-47

Let's Pray: God, You are the Giver and Sustainer of life.
When anxiety strikes and uncertainty screams at us, may
we breathe in Your Word and find life! In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?