Short Time

September 11
Leaving for work, my husband nudged me at 6AM. I had overslept and responded with, "That was a short night!" Realizing today is the 8th anniversary of 9/11 is yet another sign of how fast time flies I thought about the importance of making the most of our time.
I am preparing to start a one month devotional study on a book called "One Month to Live". The premise is a challenge of how we would live if we knew we only had 30 days left here on earth.
Jesus had a brief time period on earth, but packed a lot into his ministry days and made an eternal impact. Just stopping to pray, I asked the Lord, "What do you want me to say about that Father?" His reply..."Just ask them to love Me."

I am not sure what time you will get up today or how many hours you will be awake.
Evaluate those moments and challenge yourself to a percentage of time sharing about Jesus with others and personally sharing your love for Jesus with him!
Loving Jesus and loving each of you!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?