Which Way to Go

September 24

This morning I received a devotional from a friend on how there are periods in our lives where we are just to love God. We don't always have to be ministering. Feeling good about that I switched to the blog and began to pray for the message God wanted me to share today. (The Holy Spirit does the work here, so I count this as my therapy time, not hard core ministry.) Not hearing any immediate message I opened one of my devotionals and found this verse staring at me on today's date.

We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

So how do we know which way to go? We start by sitting at Christ's feet, loving Him and listening for what He has for us. We stay attentive and compassionate, ready for action prompted by the Spirit and trust we will be equipped by the Spirit for the job. Jesus took time off and God will grant us reprieves as well!

Let's Pray: Lord, we love the way you lead. As our feet hit the ground today, direct our paths. Control our minds so that we don't miss what You are telling us.
Keep us so close that we can't help but follow. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?