C'est la Vie Eternelle

July 26

God puts the pieces of the puzzle together when we take time to sit with him and listen. The phrase "Hope is Happening" is what I kept hearing this morning.

In Streams in the Desert and on my calendar were these verses today:

You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.
John 13: 7

By faith we eagerly await through the Spirit
the righteousness for which we hope.
Galatians 5:5

We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed;
we are perplexed, but not in despair.
2 Corinthians 4:8

Then an out of town spiritual encourager called and we were discussing similarities which we are seeing at this stage of life and she said, "C'est la Vie."
Immediately correcting herself she exclaimed, "I should be saying, such is eternal life." Typing away she researched her French and emailed me:
C'est la Vie Eternelle Yes, that is the hope that is happening...the hope of eternal life to come! Praise the Lord...I am ready to face today knowing the Father has already seen what is ahead!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?