Jump Start

July 30

My walking partner is out of town for two weeks. Walking alone can get really boring so I contemplated using my husband's elliptical machine a few days a week and take a break from walking. This morning was delight though and the great outdoors lured me into her as I chose my IPOD to be my companion. Casting Crowns and Andrew Peterson really got me going. Sometimes we just need a jump start to get into a rhythm.
Three fourths of the way along the battery in the IPOD died and I was left in silence. I had a choice to make as I neared my car...get in and go home or continue the walk realizing the Lord might want to utilize the silence to speak to me.
I persevered!
Who is it you know that might just need a jump start back into their faith walk?
A simple invitation to church or maybe to join you in a Bible study this fall could make the difference to someone who has gotten out of rhythm in their walk with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up,
just as in fact you are doing.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?