Word to the Wise

October 8

God makes me smile!
I didn't go to bed until after midnight and was up at 4:00...what's on my mind....our son's wedding at our home this weekend! Finally, I surrendered to the sleeplessness and decided to do my quiet time and some wash. Well, Moses throwing up all over our carpet helped to get me up! I think the stress is getting to him, he has no clue what is happening, he knows it is not Christmas, but senses there is something big brewing.
Now your thinking...and God makes her smile? Check out the verses in two of my devotional books for Oct. 8th
Peace to you. Our friends greet you. Greet the friends by name. 1 John 14
Before the bride to be went to bed last night she pulled out her computer and showed me pictures of the people who are coming so I could familiarize myself with them!!!!! Now I can greet them by name!

Then I opened Streams in the Desert (I can't believe I didn't type "dessert" after all the sweets I've been cooking.)

Do not be anxious about anything. Philippians 4:6
Is God personal or what?
It even goes on to refer to Matthew 6:31 Are you ready for this?
So do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear?"

God is so on his throne. His is so in control and he cares so much for every little detail of each of our lives.
I am going back to sleep!
Love to you, Boo

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?