Follow the Wild Goose



March 5-6
Wild Goose Chase
by Mark Batterson is a challenging book. The Wild Goose equates to the Holy Spirit. This book will take you out of your comfort zone...it was a gift to me from the type of friend we all need in our lives...a godly one, who keeps you accountable.
(More to come on accountability in the days ahead.)
Standing at the ironing board my Spirit was moved by thoughts that were definitely from God.
You know the ones which are not things you would bring upon yourself. A call to uncomfortable obedience, which can cause you to scurry and get busy or hope someone calls on the phone and interrupts His instructions.
No such luck, He got his request out.
Immediately I responded with several "I don't want to's". I KNOW BETTER.
The request related to an area of disobedience which I have struggled with for nine years!
PTL...the phone is ringing, I don't have to confess specifics. :)
The Lord let me get out all my expressions of why I didn't want to do this and then gently reminded me..."But it’s not about what you want is it?
Follow the Wild Goose and bring glory to God.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?