Mama Told Me There'd Be Days Like This

May 12-13
Visiting with some friends this week brought a time of much needed refreshment to my life.
We hugged, ate amazing caramel cake, sipped on tea and shared how "not" perfect our lives are in the comfort of sincere friendship.
One of our sons was visiting my 91 year old father recently and came home with a great quote from his grandfather: "Life is just a series of challenges we have to see ourselves through."
WOW...there's a scoop of wisdom!
One of my girlfriends shared how she had not picked up her mail on Saturday, so she grabbed it on the way to church Sunday and noticed a Mother's Day card from her son, so she tucked it in her purse and waited for a quiet moment in church to read the card. Opening the card it began to sing OUTLOUD..."Mama told me there'd be days like this!" Don't you love it!

We do not know what tomorrow holds, but we do know who holds tomorrow and who loves us with a passion.

I will not forget you. See I have inscribed you on the palm of My hands. Isaiah 49:15-16




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?