Pour It In

May 4
We daily need to pour the Word of God into our hearts and minds. Whether through devotionals, yearly Bible reading, Bible study, calendar with scriptures or a memorization program (or all of the above) we need to choose to listen to God's instruction. On my calendar
yesterday, today and tomorrow are these verses.

The Lord is near to all who call upon Him. Psalm 145:18

You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:39

Not My will, but Yours, be done. Luke 22:42

In one of my devotionals I am reading I stare upon this reality.
Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

If we want to live Christ filled lives, we need to know what Christ is like. So while we pour physical food into our bodies today, let's be certain we have also poured in God's holy word!

Please pray for my daughter and her newborn son. Another infection seems to be invading her body. I am packing quickly this morning and flying back to Nashville with Psalm 145:18 as my confidence.




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?