Top of the List


May 9
Well, don’t tell my children, but grandchildren have replaced them at the top of my daily prayer list! I heard a great message on Revive Our Hearts yesterday on “trust,” so that was the focus of my prayers for my precious grandchildren. I prayed that they would trust Jesus as their Savior, trust God in all his provisions, purposes and promises and trust their parents’ love to be what guides all the decisions they make for their children..


I am also praying for my marriage as I realize for the first time in my life it is easy to leave my husband to go see grandchildren....I’ve always cried leaving him....now I cry leaving the grandchildren!

Proverbs 17:6
Children’s children are a crown to the aged...

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?