Philippians Focus #4




These photographs were taken this week at the gardens of Cheekwood, 
an amazing estate in Nashville, Tennessee.
October 6-7
Our citizenship is in heaven.  Philippians 3:20

Walking out the door to work one morning, I noticed out son in law's name tag on his suit had Burke, VA under his name.  Questioning him, he explained that the hotel chain he works for likes for employees to have their hometowns listed under their names.  What a creative little touch to connect with guests.  I'd certainly feel more at home and strike up a conversation if I noticed someone was from Roanoke or Moneta!
The next time someone asks me where I am from, I hope I am clever enough to say, "Heaven."  Maybe I will make a name tag to wear around which has my name and "Hometown-Heaven" imprinted underneath!
Would you wear a t-shirt which said..."Heading home to heaven"?  Our citizenship is in heaven is a life changing statement. It is an eternal statement.  Thanks for the reminder, Paul.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?