Amazon Grace

December 9
Tis the season to be frantic occasionally.  This is the week of our big Christmas Trilogy. More to come about that when it has completed.  We were in need of a Christmas Star and ordered a couple from Amazon. One came Saturday and had 78 pieces to be assembled. My husband gave a huge sigh of disbelief when he opened the box.  Taking the assembly process on, I discovered  3/4s of the way through two pieces were missing.  Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. I know "It is not of eternal value, " but I wanted this star.
Grabbing my computer I proceeded to find a way to explain my dilemma. Most importantly, I didn't want to have to disassemble this star connected with 48 rivets, pack it up and then start again.  Time was of the essence, but my email of distress received an "I'm sorry, you will need to return this product for a refund or accept a 30% refund and kept the faulty product."  Frustrated I proceeded to sign out when a "Did we solve your problem?" note popped up. I checked "NO".  At that point there was an option for human contact through a phone call and Caesar entered my life! Hallelujah!  Truly, the second I hit send, the phone rang.  We were shocked.  My husband said they should solve the health insurance problems.  Caesar laughed and said insurance  was on Amazon's "We don't have it…YET" list!

Totally "getting" my time and construction dilemma, Caesar came up with the solution of immediately giving me a refund and shipping out a whole new set, which will allow me to take out the 2 pieces we need and then return the rest.  So the star lays beneath our tree awaiting help!

I asked Caesar what I could be praying for him.  His reply was precious…"For good health, good family and friends!"

The grace Caesar and Amazon offered me, made up for the disappointment in this faulty product.  Whew, God's grace is good grace too!
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
Titus 2:11

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?