Talking Seraphs

May 24-25
All of a sudden the tears were pouring down my cheeks as I drove.  How I wish you had been with me.  Oh, dear friends, it is a sound I know we will hear when we are in the presence of the Lord.  Being surrounded by car speakers, in the front and back, made this recording so powerful.  As you listen on your computer try to imagine being surrounded by this sound.
Click on the link below and go to May 23rd.  You can move the cursor to pick up the message at either 19 or 20 minutes. (20 if you are in a real rush …the theme is being in the presence of the Lord). Chuck Swindoll is teaching on seraphim.
The end of what I want you to hear will be at 22:45.

http://www.insight.org/broadcast/library.html

May your holiday weekend be filled with many moments when you know you are in the presence of the Lord!

Addendum:
Opening up Jesus Calling I had to laugh how today's message goes along with getting into God's Presence.  Oh how I want to hear the seraphim's wings flutter and hear them sing "Holy, holy, holy!"

Check this out:  "Bring Me your mind for rest and renewal. Let Me infuse My Presence into your thoughts.  As your mind stops racing, your body relaxes and you regain awareness of Me.  This awareness is vital to your spiritual well-being; it is your lifeline, spiritually speaking.
There are actually more than four dimensions in this world where you live. In addition to the three dimensions of space and the one of time, there is the dimension of openness to My Presence. This dimension transcends the others, giving you glimpses of heaven while you still reside on earth.  This was part of My original design for mankind.  Adam and Eve used to walk with Me in the garden, before their expulsion from Eden.  I want you to walk with Me in the garden of your heart, where I have taken up permanent residence."

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord.
Psalm 89:15

The song Amen is playing in the background on our outdoor speakers. I am psyched up!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1