A Love That Will Grow


July 10
I'm a bit behind today, as I was up with a grandchild who had a fever last night.  Today was his last day of our one on one vacation, so once that fever broke, we were packing in the fun and I never made it to the computer.  He caught his first striper!  It was 14" long!  We kicked back in our kayaks and were mesmerized as God answered our prayer to see a Blue Heron. The largest one I've ever spotted flew back and fourth in the sky across us, as if it was a dinosaur.  We had also prayed that God would show us something we'd never seen before.  Towards the end of the trip he was tired of paddling so we had tied his kayak to the back of mine and I towed him.  As were were nearing home, we looked over on the bank and there was a big fat beaver!  We both thanked God for such a wonderful show!

This headline verse on Biblegateway sums up the way I feel about this young man, who loves the Lord and loves his grandparents too.

Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer.  I find myself praying for you with a glad heart.  I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God's Message, from the fay you heard it right up to the present.  There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.  Philippians 1:6


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?