What Will People Think?

July 30
The day took a turn early this morning and I had choices to make.  One of the ones I made was to forego the devotional writing in order to squeeze in some other things before jumping in the car and heading on an all day journey to bring some grandchildren here.  I still got hours of Jesus time and excellent radio ministry teaching, before we plugged in The Little Mermaid and Curious George.

The thought crossed my mind…"What will people think if I miss a day?"  Then I looked up to the Lord and asked, "Are you ok with this?"  For that is what matters isn't it…what God thinks about our choices, not what people think.

The whole day was worth hearing our three year old granddaughter say, "Will you take me outside tonight and read the Bible to me?"  I made another choice…to forego making my dinner and go outside and read the Bible!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?