Is Anyone Here?

 I snuck off to NC right after prayer time for some sweet baby love!
I took Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the angels with me!

November 12
Lavishing in the feeling of my own bed, I overslept on Monday morning.  Jumping out, I got going in my morning routine; but it was 9:15 AM by the time I stepped in the shower and prayer warriors were scheduled to show up at 9:30.  Stepping out of the shower at 9:25 I hollered…"Is anyone here?"
No sound, so I slipped out onto the screened porch off our bedroom, thinking some people might be at the side door and locked out.  The question rang out again, probably clear across the water to our neighbors…."Is anyone here?"
In my mind the angels said, "We are here."  Next the Holy Spirit echoed in, "I'm here."  Finally, Jesus spoke up and said, "I'm right here in your heart."  A smile crossed my face and I laughed out loud, as I thanked those three entities for the wonderful reminders that I am never alone!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?