It's a Good Mornin'

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning: great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself; 'The Lord is my portion, therefore I wait for him.'"
Lamentations 3:22-24

June 25
You may not want to hang with the whole 4 minutes of this Mandissa video, but after a minute you will be steppin' higher into this day.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WPZ7LPNX&utm_source=GodTube+Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=06%2f22%2f2015

Yesterday morning, we had some Shiloh chores to address. One was towing a boat over two hours away with our SLOW pontoon.  My husband began the hook up process around 5:30AM and by 6:20 we were on our way.  I took my camera along and it was such a time of refreshment for us both.
We left the boat at a marina, where a dear friend agreed to pick it up and take it even further up the river for us, allowing my husband to  arrive at work on time and make it to the hospital to see his father.

 Love this long legged fellow.

 One of the sailing clubs.

 Mountain Views


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?