Extravagant Love

September 24
Braydon arrived at ICU very quickly coming from Minneapolis.  He sat by my bed and in a sweet soft voice said, "Mom, this is pretty amazing.  You are still alive and getting to hear all the nice things people usually say about someone at their funeral!" I love my kids.
While looking at the computer screen is still a struggle it has been a blessing to have my children sit beside me and read the "nice things" so many of you have posted on Facebook.

The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.   2 Corinthians 13:14

This afternoon I took time to read some emails.  A dear friend, from SC flew in today to be with me and she was sitting with me.  One email was from a young man, whom I love like one of my own children.  As I read the words he had written I began to weep.  All the love and prayers that have been poured out have equated to an indescribable feeling.  With all sincerity I asked my girlfriend, "Is this heaven?  I've never felt a love like this."  She began to weep too.

Today I will leave St Thomas Hospital In Patient Rehab.  The friends I have made here are incredible. 
We will get together soon here in Nashville.  I've told several who love the Lord...."Just think, when we get to heaven we will already know each other!"

By My Side-Jesus, Betty Ashton, Beth, N-Linda, Rebecca, Sandi, Shirely, Shasta  PT-Debbie, Jean  OT-Mary, Rebecca ST-Teresa Case Manager- Margie  Doctor Bomboy  (yup that really is his name)  Housekeeper-Patricia

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?