Paul's Posts

Clever gift idea.
A sweet friend and her daughter, who has battle disease for years, sent this giving basket.
It keeps on giving day after day.
Each wrapped gift has an encouraging scripture verse attached.
November 7
Do you ever think about what the New Testament would be like without Paul's Posts?  Anointed by God for an awesome job!  He's so real.  In Ephesians Chapter 1, my heart relates to the words Paul records. For I am so thankful for all the prayers which have surrounded me. I stop often and give thanks for each of you.

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.  I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.  I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people.  Ephesians 1:15-18

The same "clever gift giver" sent me a link to this article on what it's like to have a stroke "of unknown causes" at 44.  It is excellent and something you might want to pass on to your family members. I continue to give thanks that our daughter was home and acted quickly and called 911.
Had I been able to move on my own, I would have just crawled into a bed. So I can even be thankful for the paralysis, which led to an urgency to seek medical care.
Yesterday, our daughter took her boys and returned to the Fire Station with goodies and thanked the people who came to my aide.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/prevention/this-is-what-its-like-to-_b_8474428.html?utm_hp_ref=healthy-living&ir=Healthy+Living

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1