Rain or Shine

Walking with my man in the rain yesterday.

He covers the sky with clouds; he supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills.
Psalm 147:8


November 8
Rain or shine, being able to just get out and walk makes me feel fine!
I came home and started a Thomas Kinkade 2000 piece puzzle.  Now my man DOES not do puzzles, so I was on my own.  Probably a bit much for this brain right now, so if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and put in a piece or two!  I'm wavering on my never, never, never give up attitude with this puzzle. It may bite the dust and return to its box.

Reflecting back on the verse above I plugged it into The Message translation.  Check out how beautiful this is.  A godly reminder of what our God is looking for!

Sing to God a thanksgiving hymn, play music on your instruments to God,
who fills the sky with clouds, preparing rain for the earth,
then turning the mountains green with grass, feeding both cattle and cows.
He's not impressed with horsepower; 
the size of our muscles means little to him.
Those who fear God get God's attention;
they can depend on his strength.
Psalm 147:8-11 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1