My Caregivers

Fun Flashback of a snow day with my oh so patient caregivers.

February 1
Not sure what's going on, but my head is definitely not right.  Dizziness and light headedness have taken the wind out of my sails.  I wanted to be in church today though and was so thankful I went. Unfortunately,  I came home and slept for three hours and missed a glorious day outside.
Our precious praise band from Liberty University sang the Hillsong song "Healer" and I wept as I sang along. I think it will be my "morning song" for awhile.


We know so many people facing major health battles and lifted their names to the Lord as we sang along.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy.
Psalm 103:2-4 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1