Sacrifice the Son


"But God demonstrates his own love toward us;
 in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

January 21
Who does that!  Who sacrifices their son for sinners?  God himself.  It's a complicated trio, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but a masterful plan!  I'm not sure when in life I finally grasped the concept and I know most of the time I don't live like the Holy Spirit is actually in me, but He is!

"Tell me the stories of Jesus, I love to hear," for there is no greater life from which to learn.
When was the last time you listened to or sang that whole song?

Click here on this link, as it has the lyrics and some pictures that will help implant in our brains the way Jesus lived and loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpCOCP2RUU

The third part of the Trinity is God Almighty.  Indescribable!  The most gracious Father and Creator of all things.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1