Worship His Majesty


"The Lord your God is with you!  The Mighty One will save you.
He will rejoice over you with .
You will rest in his love.
He will sing and be joyful about you."
Now there's a happy thought for today.

January 14
Rolling over in the dark, I rummaged my fingers through the clutter on my bedside table, trying to find my phone.  I'd been in early morning worship mode and the Spirit gave me a little poem. I knew if I didn't write it down I'd never remember it when the sun came up.

"This is not a season for "anx" and fear,
but a time for turning to God in praise and prayer."

I may have already shared that our pastor has called on our church to pray at 7AM, 1PM and 9PM every day in January.  He sends us a text at those times, which says "I Believe".  The emphasis of our 7AM prayer time is to be worshiping the Lord!  This morning, as I began that time, a song from the past came to mind, so I checked YouTube for Majesty.  Found it and spent the next 3 minutes with my arms lifted in praise singing this song out loud!  Join in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRwD2Y7C0s

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?