Coupled


Heading to dinner this particular night, we did not realized how well we coordinated!
February 27-28
Just typing the word coordinated sent me off to Merriam-Webster and what I found was actually an excellence description of what a marriage should be.

"equal in rank, quality, or significance"
"to act or work together properly and well"
"the process of organizing people or groups so that they work together properly and well" 
"to cause (two or more things) to not conflict with or contradict each other"
"the harmonious functioning of parts for effective result"
"the ability to move different parts of your body together well or easily" 

"...each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband.  
The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband..."
1 Corinthians 7: 2-3

Right now I can't find my man.  I slept late and have called and called for him and looked through the house and out all the windows.  My guess is after this week of storms and  high winds he is somewhere out on the acreage picking up sticks, but why in the world he'd do when it's only 32 degrees and dark outside is beyond me.  I'm trying not to grow anxious by praying.
HA! Just after I said,"Amen," I looked out our bedroom window and there he was! PTL!
Yes, he is wearing a pink neck warmer and red snow gloves!
Being "coupled" means knowing one another well.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?