Praying for Ryan


May 31
My heart aches for the LaSource family as 3 year old Ryan is still on a ventilator fighting for his life in a Leukemia battle. His father created these vinyl decals as a fund raiser.  I put ours on our kitchen window!

https://www.facebook.com/RyanLaSource/?fref=nf

As painful as these last months have been watching this child suffer it is obvious God is up to something huge.  The other day over 2,000 people poured out their support on Facebook. If you are able to go read some of the prayers you will be so proud to be part of the Body of Christ.

The faith this young couple testifies to is beyond belief.

The other day in Jesus Calling I read"My Presence enfolds you in radiant Love.  Nothing, including the brightest blessing and the darkest trails, can separate you from Me."

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:6-7

For my stroke followers an interesting discovery this week.  One day last week, I did a lot of potting of plants and got a bad headache.  I couldn't figure out why the task was so taxing.  Then  I realized it was sequencing. I was cleaning out old pots and trying to organize which plants would go in which pot.  Then Saturday and Monday I was working cleaning out the drawers and shelves in our garage.
Again, I was quickly exhausted and thought, "What is the deal?"  My husband looked at me and said, "Sequencing."
My left side facial drop has been shown itself again as well.We don't think I've had another stroke, we think it's like Toby Keith's song..."I'm Not as Good as I Once Was."

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?