The Best Part


It's a good think she was icing cupcakes just for herself,
as the knife landed in her mouth in-between each stroke of the icing process!

May 10
By 3AM, the Tylenol I had taken for some fierce sciatica pain had worn off and I was awake and pleading with God to heal my back pain.  The string of requests that followed were worldly, self-centered and not of eternal value.

Moments into my list I realized my requests were void of the best part of a prayer life...surrendering to God and listening for His will, for His plans, for His purposes for my life that will bring Him glory.

Makes me think of the song "Glory to God".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h64opCwLZCw

To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever.  Amen
Philippians 4:20

It's not about us!




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?