WAYS

How cute is this little one in her hot pink high tops!
I want a pair.
I remember in high school when our volleyball team all decided to get high tops!


May 13
In our hip culture the response to someone saying, "No way?" can simply be followed up with the word: "Way!"

Well, God's ways are not our ways. Time and again I've come to see that when I think I know what God is up to, I'm wrong!  I told my daughter the other day I sense the Lord posing the question to me,
"If the opportunity arose would you be willing to walk away from EVERYTHING in your home?"  My response was "I totally trust You Lord.  Absolutely."  My mind interpreted this question as the possibility of someone knocking on our door and saying, "I want to buy everything, house, furniture, linens, dishes, boats, life jackets, patio furniture, etc."
The following day I awakened in the middle of the night with a terrible pain in my right upper calf.  It wasn't a cramp, but a sharp pain.  Immediately, I thought "blood clot" and then it hit me. Being willing to walk away from everything could also mean being called to my heavenly home!

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, declares the Lord.
Isaiah 55:8


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?