A Guys Getaway



June 16
These two grandfathers step outside and sailed away from a house full of grief this past weekend.
The beauty of God's creation brings such comfort in times of grief, as does the visit from a dear friend who is willing to share their tears with you.

"My soul weeps because of grief; strengthen me according to Your word."
Psalm 119:28

"I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother.
I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother."
Psalm 35:14

"I am worn out from my groaning. 
All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears."
Psalm 6:6

"Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name.
For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime;
Weeping my last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:4-6

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?