Life Can Change in a Flash


Ryan LaSource went to be with Jesus June 3rd.
June 4-5
Friday was an example of how life can change in an instance.  A couple friends had asked me to teach them to knit. Two hours before hand, a text came through from one saying, "I've been in an accident with a F250." Thankfully, she was not injured.

Then my prayer partner in MS contacted me with the news that three year old, Ryan LaSource, whom we've been praying so long for, had died and was now with Jesus.  This child and his family have truly fought the good fight against Leukemia for over three years. Their faith, love and hope and this little one's courage have touched and encouraged 1,000's of people who have followed their story.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7 

Our lives are brief.  Let's take time to cherish others, love lavishly and invest in the lives of others.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?