My Life Verse



June 25-26

My life verse is "Be joyful always, pray without ceasing, and in all things give thanks."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
The only way it is possible to do this is by living in the Spirit and that's not always an easy end road to reach for humans.

When we choose to live by the Spirit the result is..."love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."  Galatians 5:22-23
Doesn't that sound like a gourmet buffet for the soul?

On top of external issues which have had us shell shocked the past two weeks, I've encounter a health issue with my kidneys and my precious doctor is on vacation. Her partner has started initial lab studies, which should be back on Monday and put me on an antibiotic to cover possible bases. Please pray that these symptoms have come on related to the stress we've been under and that I am not having issues related to the stroke medication I am on.  Kidney damage is a possible side effect of this drug.

In the meantime, I'm being joyful, praying without ceasing and giving thanks to God in all these things because I know He is always up to good and finding creative ways to further His kingdom!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?