It's a Wonder!


November 12-13
Jesus Calling, on November 8th, read like this...
"Learn to appreciate difficult days.  Be stimulated by the challenges you encounter along your way.  As you journey through rough terrain with Me, gain confidence from your knowledge that together we can handle anything...Look back on your life, and see how I have helped you through difficult days."

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  
Isaiah 41:10

Whatever you are facing this weekend, my prayer today is that you realize you are not facing it alone. The Holy Spirit is our Equipper. We are so programed to think we have to "do it ourselves," but that's the world's programmer, not God's.  Paul figured it out and shares that realization in 
2 Corinthians 12:9

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

It's not a weakness to say, "I need Jesus."  It's a wonder!


Encouraging believers Paul writes:
"...having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from 
the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is 
Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."
Colossians 2:2-3

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?