Put Your Best Foot Forward



November 7
After the stroke, when I was learning to walk again, steps were a major hurdle.  The left leg was so weak.  My PT taught me to go up with the strong leg first and descend with the weak leg going first.
I truly had to practice putting the best foot forward for each specific feat.

Isn't it a blessing that we can seek God's direction when it comes to which way to step in life.
Tomorrow is a pivotal day for our nation. For months the resounding question has been....
"How could we be in this position to have no better choice for leadership?"
My response is: Are you kidding me?  Look where we, as voters/or worse non-voters, have allowed our nation to go morally.  Why should God bless us?  Okay...I'm stopping that tangent there.

God is in control and he puts rulers on their thrones, for HIS purpose.  I will trust Him with the future. May we all put our best foot forward and seek God's wisdom as we carry out our responsibility to vote in the most knowledgable way which we believe will honor him.

May we remember Jesus' words in Matthew 19:26
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Biblegateway's verse today is: 1 Timothy 2:1-2
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people-for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 

Last night a friend forwarded me Joel Rosenberg's voting decision, which he posted on his blog.
I thought is was very well said.

https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com

May we all be steadfast to pray for our nation every day!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?