In the Clouds

 Sunset above the clouds from Adonai, Master over all. 
“The splendor of Jehovah!  Mountains and valley in the clouds! 
June 15
I'm multi-tasking this summer and for me, that's not an easy anymore.  If I've already shared these photos forgive me.  The girlfriend who took these is reading through Tony Evans' book Praying Through the Names of God  with me this summer and texted the above comments related to the photos and the chapters we are reading.


For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty are before Him, strength and joy are in His place."
1 Chronicles 16:26-27

"Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with
splendor and majesty."  Psalm 104:1

Listen to Amy Grant sing the beautiful song. El Shaddai. You will see references to Adonai and El Elyon.
When you see the Hebrew work Erkamka, it means, “I love you.”

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?