Makes Sense


Just made sense to me to serve them their ice cream in the tub!

June 30
It just makes sense to accept God's invitation!

"So, friends, confirm God’s invitation to you, his choice of you.  Don’t put it off; do it now.  Do this, and you’ll have your life on a firm footing, the streets paved and the way wide open into the eternal kingdom of our Master and Savior, Jesus Christ."  2 Peter 1:5-11  

The fact that you are seeking God means that He is seeking you! Woot!!!! It doesn’t get better than that sweet sisters!  The more we know Jesus, the more we know God. If you’ve never RSVPed to his invite and established what Peter calls “basic faith,” today’s the day.  All you have to say is “I need you Jesus.  I know I’m not perfect and sin is always trying to creep in.  You are perfect and You have taken the punishment for all my sins. Thank You, thank You.  Today, I accept the love You have poured out upon me and I want to study your Word and your ways and receive Your gracious love. I’m ready!  In Your name I pray, Amen! 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?