Dwell

I could dwell here in a heartbeat!

October 13
 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity." Psalm 133:1

The word stick in my mind...dwell.."Linger, think, speak or write about at length."
What do we dwell upon?
What if we shifted gears and lingered thinking about things of the Lord which are true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, of good report, excellent or praise worthy?  I bet our day would look a lot different!

"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things."  Philippians 4:8

"Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my lie, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."  Psalm 23:6 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?