Happiness from the Hummingbird

October 24

Sitting out on our deck I was chatting on the phone with a friend about the pain I'm experiencing. While we were talking I was watching a hummingbird three feet away suck nectar from a flower. Then out of the blue that little bird flew right up to my face.  I squealed out of shock, thinking she was headed for my nose, and off she flew.  My girlfriend on the phone said, "She thought your hair looked like fabulous nesting material!  Next a bee flew in for some flower sucking and then a black and blue butterfly headed right for me head.

God's creators brought me such laughter!  It was as if he was offering a distraction from the pain I'm in and offering the opportunity to remember who He is!

The God of the butterfly, the God of the bee, the God of the hummingbird and the God who loves me!

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
1 John 4:8 

Open your eyes and see Him speaking to you today!


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?