He's SO Big!



God—you’re my God! I can’t get enough of you! 
I’ve worked up such hunger and thirst for God, 
traveling across dry and weary deserts. 

October 7-8
There are so many other things I should be doing, but I've just realized...Bible Study is my favorite thing! Walking 1/2 mile up our mountain to the main road to get the mail, I was so happy being outside on such a gorgeous day! Looking up amongst the tall pines, oaks and poplars I said, "God you are so big!"  Just then I looked back down at the gravel road I was walking on there lay the most enormous leaf I've ever seen.  There wasn't another one like it on the entire road.  Beside the leaf were two small leaves.  It was as if God was saying, "Yup! I'm ginormous girl. You can't even imagine!"
Then I came home and opened Jesus Always and there Sarah Young had written these words:
"Train your mind to think great thoughts of Me...Don't let troubles become your primary focus. Remind yourself that I am with you and I have overcome the world. I am nearer than the air your breathe."

Singing "Breathe" with Michael W Smith

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?