To Be...Singing Hallelujah

March 30
Recently, a friend gave me the book, A Holy Roar, Seven Ways to Worship. It was a 70 degree February day and I sat on the patio, read the whole book and had a praise party!  
Just Jesus and me!  
Worship it transforming. Like whistling, it's difficult to be depressed or anxious when you are in praise mode!

I used to struggle with our remembrance of the crucifixion being called Good Friday, but I've come to grasp it was the "goodest" thing Christ could do for us!

"We despised him and rejected him-a man of sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. We turned our backs on him and looked the other way when he went by.  He was despised, and we didn't care. Yet is was our grief he bore, our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, for his own sins!  Isaiah 53:3-4 TLB


Take four and a half minutes to sing praise to our holy, holy God.
Click here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_VR-zwp2KA
Great I AM by Phillips, Craig and Dean
I want to be close, close to your side So heaven is real and death is, a lie
I want to hear voices of angels above  Singing as one
Hallelujah, holy, holy God almighty, the great I am
Who is worthy, none beside thee God almighty, the great I am
I want to be near, near to your heart Loving the world and hating the dark
I want to see dry bones living again Singing as one
Hallelujah, holy, holy God almighty, the great I am
Who is worthy, none beside thee God almighty, the great I am
The great I am The mountains shake before you the demons run in fear
At the mention of the name king of majesty There is no power in hell
Or any who can stand Before the power and the presence of the great I am
The great I am, the great I am yeah Hallelujah, holy, holy
God almighty, the great I am Who is worthy, none beside thee God almighty, the great I am
Hallelujah, holy, holy God almighty, the great I am
Who is worthy, none beside thee God almighty, the great I am The great I am
The great I am The great I am

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?