To Be... A Joy Spreader

Brightens my day.

November 2
Jesus was a joy spreader!
A friend sent me a daily devotional he read the other day.
"Walk with Me in close, trusting Love-bonds of joyful dependence. The companionship I offer you sparkles with precious promises from the Bible. I love you with perfect, everlasting love. I am always with you-every nanosecond of your life. I know everything about you, and have already paid the penalty for all your sins. Your inheritance-kept in heaven for you-can never perish, spoil or fade. I guide you through this life, and afterward I will take you into Glory! "  (I'm thinking this is Sarah Young writing.)

Well, read that again and tell me if that is a boost to your spirits message! Bring on the Joy because Jesus is our Joy Giver and with us every nanosecond!

Jeremiah 31:3 says, "Some time ago, the Lord appeared to me and told me to say" Israel, I will always love you; that's why I've been so patient and kind."

Thankful Thought
Thank God for someone who brings joy into your life. I"m snuggled up in bed right now with a couple little joy spreaders!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?