To Be...Protected #2


Our daughter in law in her protective onion chopping gear!

November 3-4
On our early morning walks, my man is always looking out for me, whether it is a dead snake or squirrel in the road or a fox, deer or car coming too close he's got my back!  He will also give me a little throat clearing action or a kick under the table if he senses me going down the wrong path in a conversation. I love living under his protective care.

"I run to you, Lord, for protection.  Don't disappoint me. You do what is right, so come to my rescue. Listen to my prayer and keep me safe.  Be my mighty rock, the place where I can always run for protection. Save me by your command!  You are my mighty rock and my fortress.  Come and save me, Lord, God, from vicious and cruel and brutal enemies!  I depend on you, and I have trusted you since I was young.  I have relied on you from the day I was born.  You brought me safely through birth, and I always praise you...Come closer, God!  Please hurry and help...I will never give up hope or stop praising you.  All day long I will tell the wonderful things you do to save your people. But you have done so much more than I could possibly know. I will praise you, Lord God, for your mighty deeds and your power to save...You have rescued me!  I will celebrate and shout, singing praises to you with all my heart."  Psalm 71:1-6, 12, 14- 16, 23

Thankful Thought
Thank God for a person who has protected you in some fashion.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?