Defense

The defender becomes the doctor.
Congratulations for a job well done and a wonderful wife who has stood by you!

March 22

Yesterday, one of our sons had the privilege of defending his dissertation, after the lengthy process of seeking a doctoral degree.  He sat alone, while a panel of professors questioned him and his wife watched the process. My guess it was more grueling than my husband and I sweating out his senior speech in high school.

As I thought of the word, defense, I regaled in the fact that we never stand or sit alone.  By accepting Jesus as Lord of our lives we have an ever present Defender and a guide and comforter in the Holy Spirit.

"You help everyone in need, and you defend them when they are on trial."  Psalm 109:31

Amen!  Thank You Jesus!


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?